Traductor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Widget ofrecido por www.ayudaparamiweb.com
Mis pequeños soñadores ♥

Mis pequeños soñadores ♥

martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

Then someone tells me how good I look, and for a moment, for a moment I am happy. But when I'm alone, no one hears me cry. I need you to know I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light. I don't know the first time I felt unbeautiful. The day I chose not to eat. What I do know is how I changed my life forever. I know I should know better. There are days when I'm okay, and for a moment, for a moment I find hope.But there are days when I'm not okay. And I need your help. So I'm letting go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario